Custom Order FAQ's
Much of my work and inspiration revolves around custom orders. Working with clients to achieve that perfect sentimental piece is one of my greatest joys in this business. If you are interested in having a custom piece created for you please follow the guidelines below.
Copy and paste this little questionnaire into an email with the subject line "Custom Order Inquiry". Be sure to answer the questions and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is your favorite metal or metal combination? Silver, Copper, and/or Brass?
- What is the desired theme of your piece? ie. family, memorial, motivational
- Do you have a shape in mind the corresponds with your desired theme? ie. square, heart, circle
- What type of piece are you interested in? ie. ring, necklace, bracelet, earrings
- What size would you like? ie. chain length, pendant size, ring size, bracelet size
- What is your favorite texture/pattern? ie. florals, paisley, southwest
- What words would you like included if any? ie. names, dates, phrases
Answer the questions the best you can. Don't worry if you are not sure of some of the answers, just respond "unsure". We will work together to come up with an answer that best fits your wants and needs.
After we have determined a solid design for your piece I will email you a quote. I do require a 50%, non-refundable, deposit on all custom orders to begin the production process. The remaining 50% is due upon completion and before the item is shipped.
If you return a custom item please be aware that I do not give refunds for custom orders that include names, dates, or personal information that would not be fitting for other customers.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com